Whwn I let myself think about her, there'll be a crushing blow to my chest which steals my breath &leaves me frighteningly hollowed out. I don't deal well with death, I honestly don't.
MMM with the usual people tmr. Or as Nat pointed out, it should be FMMM, F for fake. Why does no one have faith that we will truly study! Not that they can be blamed of cos, just look at our track record teehee. Ohwells Guniang has to shop for some stuff though, & we're planning to watch L.. AFTER finishing Math assignment I swear! Haha Chuns is so going to kill me if she reads this. She painstakingly told me that I have to mug tmr to salvage our reputation:D
Assessment on Tue, all the best for the comp teams! Early breakfast with sqdmates AS USUAL. I shall try not to be late, since I live the nearest & all (:
Ris Ris Ris, I think you're besotted. Head over heels, swooning, the whole package. TICKLES has a whole new meaning to you now eh? I <3 you, but I don't see you often enough sulks): WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR GLORIA JEAN'S & HIGH TEA & ALL THAT ANW?? We need a date again man, real soon.
I think I love all the msn convs I had today, super entertaining. My mum thought I was too stressed out when she saw me laughing&clutching my sides in front of the laptop. Leening I declare you a newborn BIMB :DD
Wth my mood's real volatile. Sigh.
MMM with the usual people tmr. Or as Nat pointed out, it should be FMMM, F for fake. Why does no one have faith that we will truly study! Not that they can be blamed of cos, just look at our track record teehee. Ohwells Guniang has to shop for some stuff though, & we're planning to watch L.. AFTER finishing Math assignment I swear! Haha Chuns is so going to kill me if she reads this. She painstakingly told me that I have to mug tmr to salvage our reputation:D
Assessment on Tue, all the best for the comp teams! Early breakfast with sqdmates AS USUAL. I shall try not to be late, since I live the nearest & all (:
Ris Ris Ris, I think you're besotted. Head over heels, swooning, the whole package. TICKLES has a whole new meaning to you now eh? I <3 you, but I don't see you often enough sulks): WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR GLORIA JEAN'S & HIGH TEA & ALL THAT ANW?? We need a date again man, real soon.
I think I love all the msn convs I had today, super entertaining. My mum thought I was too stressed out when she saw me laughing&clutching my sides in front of the laptop. Leening I declare you a newborn BIMB :DD
Wth my mood's real volatile. Sigh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home